Terms and Conditions of tickets sold through Chronicles of a Makeup Artist for “Lighting for Makeup Artists 101©” Masterclass
Chronicles of a Makeup Artist (www.ffshop.com.au) and Frances Fraser Makeup (ABN 89 955 474 891) is (the “Site”) providing ticketing services, including the sale of tickets, sending out all relevant information with the Masterclass to interested parties in Australia for the person responsible for holding the Masterclass (the “Event”), Sara Seidman Vance (the “Seller”).
Throughout the rest of this policy, the above entities of Chronicles of a Makeup Artist, www.ffshop.com.au and Frances Fraser Makeup will be referred to as the “Site”, Sara Seidman Vance will be referred to as the “Seller”, the Masterclass will be referred to as the “Event” and the ticketholder is “You”.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from the “Site”, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at the “Event”. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
The “Site” may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
General Terms and Conditions
The “Site” acts on behalf for the “Seller” in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or the “Event” are the sole responsibility of the “Seller” and, except to the extent required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) the “Site” otherwise has no liability to you.
The “Site” will only offer a refund of the ticket if the event is cancelled or rescheduled due to force majeure (an event or effect that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled such as but not limited to; Act of God, Weather, War, Terrorism, Riots etc) or significantly relocated by the “Seller “(and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within seven days of any changes made to the “Event”. The “Site” does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If the “Event” is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the “Seller”, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither the “Site” nor the ‘Seller” will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of the “Event”, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance of the event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation (We strongly recommend this).
Transfer of tickets
- If after purchase “You” are unable to attend the “Event” for any reason, you may email the “Site” to organise a transfer of your ticket to another person who is responsible for paying “You” the ticketholder directly for the ticket. The “Site” and the “Seller” are not liable for any unpaid monies to you for the ticket, nor is the “Site” or “Seller” liable to chase them up for payment or refund your money due to change of mind or personal reasons. The “Site” does not offer refunds as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
Variations to the event
- The “Seller” reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule and/or vary advertised programs, prices and venues.
Conditions of entry
Admission to the “Event” is subject to the “Seller’s” Terms. In particular, the following form part of the “Seller’s” terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, the “Event” where the “Seller” has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the “Seller’s” Terms, or if you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs or adversely affecting the learning of others at the “Event”.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the “Event”.
- You may not be permitted to take into the “Event”, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket will be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket will be refused admission. The “Site” will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.