We are committed to the privacy of customer information, and care about how your personal information is collected, used and shared. We comply with all applicable data protection and privacy legislation affecting your personal information. Your rights are protected by law and this policy does not limit those rights.
Most importantly, we WILL NOT disclose, sell or give any of your personal information to any third party without your consent. Your personal information includes your email address, phone number(s), and address.
When you make a purchase online, we DO NOT store your credit card details on any computers or servers administered by us.
The purpose of this document is to set out our policies in relation to the collection, holding, use and disclosure of personal information relating to an individual. Personal information means information, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained from the information.
Personal Information Collected and Why
The personal information we collect is supplied by you when you place an order on our website. Personal information may include:
- name and contact details, such as email address, delivery address, phone number, etc;
- transaction information;
- other information you supply to us.
In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection, we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information so we may:
- complete transactions and administer our relationship with you, including refunds and our lay-by service;
- investigate and respond to your questions, comments or feedback in relation to our products or services;
- better understand your requirements and preferences and improve our service to you;
- provide you with information about our products or services;
- identify and inform you about other products, services or offers that may be of interest to you;
- monitor activity on our website for the purpose of maintaining security;
- comply with our legal obligations.
Your Email Address
We will only record your email address if you provide it to us. We will only use it to send you information you have requested about any of services or products. It will not be used for any unauthorised purpose or disclosed without your consent.
Whenever you visit our website, our servers automatically record information about your usage of our website through cookies. Cookies are small files stored by your browser on your computer or mobile device. They identify things related to your use of the website such as the date, time and URL of the pages you visit, your IP address and browser software.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most browsers can notify you when a new cookie is received or let you turn off cookies. Turning off cookies may mean some features on our website are not available to you.
We use information obtained by cookies to learn about your preferences so that we may improve our website and the service offered through it.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may need to pass your personal information to companies who perform part of our service delivery. Those companies include those:
- involved in providing, managing or administering our product or service, such as third party providers, etc
- involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure, including testing or upgrading our computer systems;
- as required by law, for example, to government or regulatory bodies for purposes related to public health or safety, the prevention or detection of unlawful activities; or;
- where you have given your consent.
Keeping Your Personal Information Up-to-Date
We aim to make sure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and relevant. We will take reasonable steps to ensure this is the case. If you believe your information is inaccurate, incomplete, not relevant or misleading, please let us know - see Contact Us for contact details. We will then take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to correct that information.
You have a right to seek access to information we hold about you. We may charge you for the cost of providing such access. Please contact us if you require a form requesting access.
Links to Other Website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used those links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Those websites are not subject to our privacy standards, policies or procedures and we cannot be held responsible for the protection of your personal information whilst visiting those sites.
Contacting our Privacy Officer
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy notice, or if you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled personal information about you, please contact our Privacy Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org